TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, December 19, 2013

YIKES IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!

Wow....Christmas!  I have been busy making the cards and the tags and then I mailed all the cards and forgot to take the pictures!  What a Faux Pas!  I had some pretty cool folds on these cards.  I have not used all my tags yet so here are some of those.
Oh wait I just found 2 lonely Christmas cards that have not been sent yet.



Aren't they cute?  Both are Northwoods stamps and both are on one of my fancy fold cards.  I cannot remember where I got the ideas but they are not my original folds.  If I ever figure out who designed these folds I will surely give them the credit.  All I remember is that they were both very very easy.  If anyone is interested in how I did them just let me know and I'll try to do a tutorial for them.

Now...here are the tags.  I made a ton and it is so easy to use only scraps for these.  I save everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment