TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, January 24, 2014

Busy busy busy

  So I know Valentines day is coming and I should be working on Valentines but I have decided that I will be making at least 1 Christmas card a month to get a head start on Christmas 2014.
 I belong to a group of Ladies who meet at least once a month to do cards.  Well this month we have already met twice and we are meeting again today.  Ok technically the first time was just a road trip to Archivers before they close their doors for good.  So last week we made a Valentines day card and a Christmas card.  I'll post those later in my photo gallery.  So tonight we were each to come up with a card kit and I guess I got carried away.  I made 2 different cards and then from scraps made 1 more.  Such a dilemma....which card do I present?  Guess I could save 1 kit for the next time but I'm sure I'll have others created and made into kits for them by then.  LOL   Guess if we never get to some of the kits I made at least I have the kits to take with me when I go to our cottage in the summer.  Those rainy days can be so boring and the kits would give me something to do.   So below are the cards. They are so simple the one on the left is the kit card and so is the one in the middle.  I think the ladies will like them.  The one on the far right is the one made from scraps.  Just add a little of this and a little of that and "TADA" a simple yet cute card!  The smaller cards are on 4x4 bases but if you have bigger scraps....make them bigger.  Your choice.  The pink and blue card is your typical 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

  Happy Carding!


No comments:

Post a Comment