TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CARD SIZES

So I have spent an entire weekend figuring out card sizes.  These are just basic measurements for basic cards and the size paper needed and size of envelopes needed.  So many numbers!!  I decided to make this because frequently I think of making a card and willy nilly wing my measurements.then I go crazy needing to make an envelope because my card ends up a smidgy too big for ANY envelope I already have.  My next step is to make a sheet of measurements for some of the "Fancy Fold" cards and envelopes.  That is definitely going to take me a while.  In the meantime I'm going to laminate what I have and hand them out to my club ladies the next time we meet.  Since I have never posted a file like this before, I can only hope that you too will be able to print it out for your use. 

Ok so I guess this has transferred ok, but what a pain...I had to change my file over to a picture file.  Which of course I had no idea how to do it.  Did a copy/paste onto a Microsoft "Picture it" thingy (yeah I know... I sound pretty computer illiterate) and then saved it as a picture file.  There has got to be a way to attach a word file to this blog but darned if I know.  Haha.  That's ok at least I got it posted.  Hope you find it useful.

Happy Carding!

No comments:

Post a Comment