TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

C.A.S. OR K.I.S.S.

So I was thinking of Clean and Simple (C.A.S) Cards and noticed that alot of people also post Keep It Simple Silly (K.I.S.S) Cards.  I'm assuming that they are about the same type of cards.  But I also noticed that alot of those cards posted seem to have quite a few additions to the cards.  Or maybe my interpretation of simple isn't what everyone else thinks is simple.  I think I'm a little more simple when it comes to simple cards.  LOL  A great example of that is the card I have for today.  I wanted simple, I want clean and I wanted quick.  Something that even my granddaughter could accomplish and yet still look terrific.  This is what I came up with....................

I started with your basic 4.24 x 5.5 Whisper White card base.  Then I went through the scrap basket and found some reds and greens.  I punched some circles from 2 different size punches and randomly scattered them on the card front.  I then made the embellishment from scraps also using a large oval punch, a medium label punch and a small oval punch .  Layered all three together and adhered it to an empty spot on the card.  add a little stickles and done.  Can't get much simpler.  I think I'll have my granddaughter do these for her other grandma and great grandma.  They'll love it.  

Well until next time...............................
HAPPY CARDING

No comments:

Post a Comment