TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, March 17, 2016

TAG A BUNNY!

Hi...today is St Patty's day but my family celebrated it on Tues so I could un-decorate and re-decorate for Easter.  I sure don't like these 2 holidays being just a week apart!  I have to get my cards out, mantel decorated, Ham buying, Easter eggs filled for egg hunt whewww...I am going to be busy!  So HAPPY ST PATTY"S DAY to all who are celebrating today but lets move on to EASTER!!

So today I have some tags to share.  I made some for the nursing home to attach to a little treat and some for the grandkids egg hunt that will have little clues written on the back.  These were so simple and I was able to use up some of the card scraps I had.  Tags are a great way to use up those scraps instead of tossing or putting into a bag or box for later use.  (Because you know you'll never use them...only think about it!)  Anyway I'm thinking of taking one of those tags and making it a card front.  I'll post that later with some other Easter Cards.
The Bunny stamp was from Michaels awhile ago in their dollar bin and I fussy cut around it.  I used one of the small green Sizzix steel rule die for the eggs.  I think they're pretty adorable but I'm BIAS!  LOL
Well next time I should have some Easter Cards so until then ..................

HAPPY CARDING!

1 comment:

  1. Won't these be adorable on all your Easter treats, Susan? I know they will bring a smile to many a face this coming week! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete