TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Follow Up to last 2 posts

Hi....Just thought I'd put a follow up from my last 2 post "Flower Fails" and "Just for You".   Well the Nursing Home card making day went great!  The residents were given their card kits and a short introduction to flower making.  I brought in a ton of punched flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, and stars.  I showed them basic layering and how to add stitch lines to make them pop a bit. Ok...so one one decided to add the stitched lines.  Maybe I went to far "technically" for them!  LOL!   Then it was on to the cards!  Here's a little peek of some of their finished masterpieces.
  

I think they turned out pretty cute.  They were able to put their card kits together with little help.  Note to self...Tie all ribbons.....Pre-stamp sentiments.  
Hope you enjoyed the update! Have a wonderful day!

HAPPY CARDING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time! I know they love their cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you are amazing - what a wonderful cause! I wish I had the courage to do that (I start crying in the parking lot, then I"m a blubbering fool by the time I get in the units) The cards look wonderful ♥ Thank you for your hospitality and sharing of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! They came out more than pretty cute. And I'm sure the ladies had a ball! You have such a generous nature!

    ReplyDelete