TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Its Back To Cards!!!

I have been trying to get motivated to work on my cards especially since I got together with the ladies Friday night.  I have been in Faeries that its been hard to do.  I had found a variation of a Z fold card on pinterest and decided to do that.  Its been a long time since I've done a Z fold card.  I also decided to do a tag.  They have been wanting to do tags for awhile now so I guess now is as good of time as any.  So you would think I'd have everything ready to go!  NOT!!  lol  It really didn't matter...ended up we ladies were just getting together for dinner and then we were going to work on wedding invites.  Dinner was fabulous!  It was such a beautiful evening so we had dinner on the deck.  So relaxing!  We finally made it upstairs and then started the invites.  They are so beautiful....a lovely light blue and grey.  We didn't finish them but made a great start!
  Since I rushed to make a card I figured I might as well share it.  I was using some Red, White & Blue paper that I had dug out for another project.
I'd really like to put alot more thought into the next one.  My tags aren't done yet as we had a family emergency with a death in the family.  Not very motivated but I'm getting there.  Check back later and I should have another adorable card and some tags.

Til Later
HAPPY CARDING!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card fold...I'm going to have to find it and try one myself. Not hard to make, but what a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get well card sure to cheer the one who receives it! I love this fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great get well card sure to cheer the one who receives it! I love this fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this beauty! It's gorgeous! I love the fold, it would take me all day to figure this out, lol
    I know what you mean about being out with the ladies and getting back into the swing of things - but sure glad you are!

    ReplyDelete