TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Accordion Halloween Cards

Hi!!  I'm in the middle of a road trip my husband and I planned and I thought I'd taken a minute for a quick Card "Show & Tell".
Every year I make cards for my grand-nieces for Halloween and I try to do something different every year.  I'm sure one of these days I'm going to run out of ideas but for this year it will be Accordion fold card for the older girls and then different ones for the younger girls and 2 boys.  I decided on this after my grand-daughter made a accordion interactive booklet for her brother.  Here's what I came up with:
Closed


Inside

Back side

 I think the girls are going to love flipping through these little booklets.  I still need 3 more cards but they are for babies so no booklet for them!  LOL  I also have to decide what to do for my own grandkids!  Yikes!  It better be just as amazing Hahahahaha.

Well have to go back to my road trip....Oooooo I found an awesome scrap/rubber stamp store in Eau Claire Wisc!  Spent W A YYYYYY too much money.  But hey...mom and pop stores are hard to come by!  Ok so to be honest so far on this road trip I found a tiny one in Galena Illinois, and another small but WELL packed one in La Crosse Wisc...  Not exactly what my husband had in mind when we decided this road trip...hahahaha....oh well............

Til next time

HAPPY CARDING!


4 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Oh what fun- love these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these are going to be a huge Halloween hit with your nieces, Susan! How amazing with all these awesome papers and images to delight their senses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know these are going to be a huge Halloween hit with your nieces, Susan! How amazing with all these awesome papers and images to delight their senses!

    ReplyDelete