TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Birthday card for Cindy

Hello..............Is it snowing by you???  We have a few little flurries here but it has been a winter of little snow.  But boy oh boy has it been cold and we have only seen peeks of the sun for 5 days during the entire month of January!!  Today will be a good day to stay inside and maybe work on more cards!  But first Today's Card!

I love the look of Anna Griffin cards.  Last year I signed up for auto ship on HSN of Anna Griffin dies.  I seemed to be so busy with other stuff that I never really got around to using them.  Then this year started and January had my friends Junes' birthday and I pulled out those dies and made her a card.  Loved it.  Now it's Cindys' birthday and she Loves Anna Griffin too so I just had to make her a special Anna inspired card.  





I guess I needed a little sunshine because for this card I went right for my K&COMPANY paper pad of the Susan Wingets design.  The sheet I choose paired beautifully with the golden color shimmer paper I had in my stash.  My little bow was made with a pretty yellow sheer ribbon I got from the Dollar Tree.  I added just little bits of bling. I think it turned out just lovely!  

My Nieces birthday is coming up this March so I think I'll make another Anna inspired card for her.  Right now though I have some more Valentines Day cards to get done so I think that will be today's plan.  That and making a nice pot of soup to warm my bones!!

Til next time........................

HAPPY CARDING!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cindy is going to feel really special to receive this beauty, Susan! I love all the swirls and flourishes and that sensational triple bow!!

    ReplyDelete