TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Easel Card

Today I made a  Center Easel card.  For me it's a new card fold.  Others may have already seen this but not me.  I was on You-Tube (as always..LOL) and was checking out Dawns Stamping Thoughts and she was showing the Center Easel card.  I realized this was a way to use up every tiny scrap I had from my Graphic 45 papers left over from Christmas projects.  I just can't seem to throw away even the tiniest of pieces.  I just love the Christmas line.  So I decided to give it a try.  OMG....how easy...quick and cute!
Then I decided what the heck I need a belated Birthday card so I made this one.
Then what the heck I also needed a get well card for an elderly (93) woman I know so I increased the card size to a 5.5 x 8.5.  You know how those elderly eyes are (LOL).
I know I will be making this card over and over and over again.  In fact I'm meeting up with my carding friends this Friday night and I even put together kits of this card for us to make.  And you know what?????  I still have alot of my Graphic 45 Christmas collection scraps!
Here's a link to Dawn's video if your interested.          HERE             Till next time...........



HAPPY CARDING   




























3 comments:

  1. Look at you go, Susan! These are amazing - I think I could stare at any fancy fold all day and still not get it right! Looks like you did just fine. Love that OOPS one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Susan, these cards are amazing! I've never noticed an easel card quite like these... and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one either, Susan! I love the way it looks standing up! It works great for your Christmas card and your birthday design!

    ReplyDelete