TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, January 20, 2017

Sticker Cards

So today was a Nursing home day and June and I joined some of the ladies there for some easy card making.  June was able to get some sheets of stickers from Tuesday Morning at a real reasonable price.  The store is closing and they are clearing everything out.  The small scrapbook area is really clearing out fast.  The store will be missed.  So last night she and I sat down with the stickers and designed 3 cards.  2 are everyday type cards and the third one is a Valentines Day card.  We used a basic white card for the base and added a layer of pink that was left over from another project.  Some baby powder was added to the sticky side of a few pieces so that we could pop dot them up to add a little dimension.  I think they turned out pretty cute.
Here's the sticker sheet we used.
I'm not sure what June paid for them but I know it wasn't much and she got a pack that contained 12 sheets.  
Well back to the craft room.....I have a valentine to send to a fellow carder so I better get going!

HAPPY CARDING!

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I'm sure you are a HUGE hit at the nursing home... the residents have fun... create beautiful cards... and get to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete