TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sizzix Lori Whitlock card

Well decided to take a break from all my fancy fold cards and use a die I bought a few months ago.  There seems to be a large amount of Card Dies out there.  Quite a few are by Stephanie Barnard which I own a few of them.  They come with all the dies you need to embellish too.  This makes for a quick but cute card.  The one I'm using today is the Gate fold Butterfly card die which you can purchase Here
  All you need to do is decide the color of the card stock and crank away on your Big Shot, Big Kick or Cuttlebug.
I accidentally made the card when I realized I didn't take any pictures so I cut a second card for my granddaughter to put together.  Here are the pieces used.
Now all these pieces came in the Sizzix set except the white fence.  That is a totally different die.  I'm not sure the name of that set but it came with some flower dies and stamps. Here's my completed card.  I used different butterflies only because I already had them punched out from another project.

You really need to check out both Stephanie Barnard's card dies, which by the way are made by Sizzix and the Lori Whitlock dies.  So very convenient.

Well I'm off to try my guy card.  Thinking golf so lets see what I find.
Til next time.........................

HAPPY CARDING


3 comments:

  1. These scrolly, filigree panels sure make the perfect gate fold design, Susan! What beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen these dies- how beautiful! Your gate fold cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Like Shelly, I haven't seen these dies but I do love what I'm seeing YOU do with them! And your granddaughter! She's as talented as her beautiful GMA! It looks super versatile and you can make just about any occasion - or add some flower for a trellis look, ponsiettas for Christmas! Love love your amazing fold, too!

    ReplyDelete