TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, October 9, 2017

CHRISTMAS? Where has time gone

Hello!!  I cannot believe that it has been July since my last post.  I have had such a crazy summer.  My sister had knee surgery and my son was hospitalized and time really got away from me.  I didn't get to spend much time with my ladies group either.
The other day I headed to Hobby Lobby to see what kind of fall crafts were out and boy I couldn't believe Christmas Trees were decorated and there was Christmas everywhere!  I did manage to pick up some fall and Halloween colored embellies but truth be told all that Christmas got me in the mood for more Christmas cards.  So I went ahead and clicked on the Sizzix die I have had in my cart at Amazon and waited.  Well it arrived yesterday.  Yep on a Sunday!  Fed Ex doesn't know that Sunday should be a day of rest.  LOL Anyway this is the die I bought seen here
So very easy to make and I think I'll be making these in an array of colors.  Sure will make my cards for Christmas go quickly.
Here I did it in Black with light blue.

     
















I think if I use Red or Green shimmer paper for the base and then cream for the inside it will look quite Christmasy!

Now that I'm in the mood I'm going to head to the craft room and start my producing and maybe come up with a few more Christmas card idea's.  But first to finish my Halloween cards.  I'll post those soon.  Til then.........................

HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. Great design with this awesome die, Susan!! I see many beautiful Christmas cards in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, welcome back to blogging! Your card is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more of your creative talent as you get going on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete