TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, July 26, 2018

HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS TEALIGHT LANTERNS

Well I was able to get a few more Tealight Lanterns completed.  I really can't wait until I can get some real cute doublesided cardstock and make a few more.  As I said before they are really easy to make and MayMay makes it so easy with her video which you can find a link to on my previous post.  So with out further a do ....................
I even decorated the tealights that are inside.  Not easy to see in this view but I did take a close up to share.
I changed up each tealight just to show the variety of ways to decorated them.  Sequins, beads, tiny flowers, flower flock etc.  Possibilities are endless.

Til next time.................................












5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Suuuuuusaaaaaann! You're making us look bad, GURL! LOL!!! These are amazing!!! (or as my son's friend says .... amazeballs! I dunno - I don't ask .. lol) These are so lovely - and how beautiful that you made several different ones to tailor where they will sit or the person to receive them. Super festive - I can already see you making these lanterns and tea lights for Halloween!! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big bows and all the bells and whistles you have added to make these tiny tealights the star of the show!! The perfect table toppers for your holiday parties!! Sensational work on these adorable holiday lanterns, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, these lanterns are adorable! And look... even the tee lights are decorated. Soooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHen you go to town, you really go to town!!! I love these lanterns- very cool designs! And the tea lights are even decorated! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun projects!! I rarely do non-card stuff, but those laanterns look like something I should try!

    ReplyDelete