TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Flip it Christmas

Well I'm back from a much relaxed time out.  I was at the cottage and it is always so nice when I don't have the phone ringing and everyday hustle of normal home life.  We went to a few festivals and weather was picture perfect.  We were even able to watch parts of the eclipse between clouds.  It was so awesome.  I only made a few cards as I was more motivated to go to festivals and antique shops.
  First up...I mentioned that I would do a Sizzix Flip it card in a Christmas theme and here it is:


Wish I could tell you what paper I used but I can't.  There was no name on it and I got it at the LSS in Door County, but isn't it cute?  All little hats and mittens and I love that they threw in the color blue with the reds and greens.  The snowman stamp is one of the cube stamps from Northwoods.  Those little guys are just so adorable.  The inside sentiment is also from Northwoods.
  The next card is using the same paper.  Old olive is the base and cherry cobbler is the first layer.  

This set of snowmen are also Northwoods stamps but individual ones, each approximately 2x2.  I decided not to color these since the background paper is so busy so instead I just added some bling to their pompoms on their hats.  I sponged alittle  Old Olive around the edges.
That's it for the snowmen cards.  Stay tuned for another Christmas card tomorrow.
Til Then......


HAPPY CARDING!!













No comments:

Post a Comment