TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, November 21, 2015

WINTER PINE BRANCH

Have you ever made a card....decide to blog about it .....and then think????  Did I do this one already?  My mind seems so confused today.  I had to look back on some previous post to see if I did this one yet.  CRAZY!!!!
  Ok well its a clean and simple one.  Once again I saw it on pintrest.  Boy I have got to stay off that site.  I pin wayyyyy to much stuff!!  LOL  Well this one originated on Splitcoast by ceedee.  She used a Stampin Up stamp which I do not own and she used Stampin up inks.  I only own 2 of those Black and Old Olive.  So my card I used white card 110# Recollection and a stamp by Hero Arts.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks in Corduroy and Evergreen to smudge the edges of my ovals which were cut from Creative Memories cutting system.  The emboss folder is from Darice.   There wasn't any name on the Merry Christmas stamp but I got it from the dollar bin at Michael's years ago.  This card can be whipped out in no time making it quite ideal for large amounts of cards.

Well that's all for now...I'm going to keep watching all this beautiful snow we are getting.  12" and still counting.  I live in a heavily wooded area so it is simply gorgeous out there!  Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are!

HAPPY CARDING!!

1 comment:

  1. Great stamp. You brought it to life beautifully and the embossing folder is lovely. You're getting snow already. There are times when I miss that part of the year since in El Paso it may snow one day and is gone by noon, oh but the havoc it brings. But then I come to my senses:-)

    ReplyDelete