TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, January 23, 2017

QUICKIE VALENTINES

Hello!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent it mostly in the craft room.  Today I have a few quickie Valentines to share.  I originally designed these for the nursing home but I'm not sure if the project will take place as we have a different project for them to do this week.  Maybe the grandkids will want to make these and like I said they are quite easy.


I started with just basic pink card and embossed the fronts with different folders.  On 3 of them I stamped little red hearts added die cuts "Love" and a little ribbon or stickles.  The 4th one I added the doily and made a tiny envelope with a little greeting in it.  Super simple.
Today's post is quite short but that's what happens with super simple!  LOL  Back to craft room today as I need a get well card for a 93 yr old.  Hmmmmm...what to do?
See you next time!


HAPPY CARDING!!











2 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy crafting up a storm, Susan! These sweet Valentines are adorable, and I know your grandkids will love making them for all their friends when they visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 93! What a blessing to get to that young age :) These are perfect. I love the doily and the tiny envelope - how delightful! They do look quick and easy and if they are kid approved, it's a win/win! :)

    ReplyDelete