TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Easter Z box pop up card

Oh my goodness EASTER is almost here and I have cards to make!!  Decided my first one would be one that I C.A.S.E.D. from Splitcoast.  Original video can be seen here:                  SCS VIDEO.  My Bunny's are stickers of an unknown source since they were just leftovers in a drawer from another project a few years ago.  The grass was given to me from a friend.  My tulips are from a Martha Stewart punch.  Large eggs are a frame die but I'm not sure of manufacture.  medium eggs are from a medium(yellow) steel rule die from Sizzix and the small eggs are from a tonic punch.  Clouds are from a big(red) steel rule sizzix die.  All in all I think the card turned out fine for not having the exact supplies.
Oh forgot...butterfly is also a Martha Stewart punch.  All the eggs were cut from patterned paper.  Most was from the  Recollections from Michaels.  Fun cute card and Oh My no coloring!!!  Incredible!

Well until next time..................................

HAPPY CARDING!!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Susan - as much fun as you have with the grands, I was already wanting to go to your house but now having seen this card please tell me you do play dates for moms too!!! Just WOW!! This is so bright and colorful and the fold is simply sensational - some wow factor!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this amazing Easter design? I love every perfect detail, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete