TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ANGRY BIRDS ANYONE?

Totally forgot to post the cards we made last week at our card club.  The Angry Bird card was provided by our hostess June.  Its a cute kids card if you need something different. I'm a bit "sponging challenged" so I had some issues with my clouds. Hahaha!  I figured "Its a Kids Card" their not going to care about the clouds!  It's just me being picky.  The other is a masculine card for a Birthday.  This card was an impromptu creation.  The ladies knew which stamp they wanted to use and the polka dot paper they wanted but had no design figured out yet.  Not being in my own craft room makes thinking for me more difficult!  But I came up with this idea and we went with it.  It's ok but I think if I had more time (days) I would have probably changed a few things.  Needless to say it's still an ok card and I thought I'd share.


No comments:

Post a Comment