TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines and Christmas

Well just in time for Valentines Day I have 2 more cards to share and I threw in a Christmas one while I was at it.  These cards are the ones we made at my ladies gathering.  The NOEL Christmas card is from the Stampin Up card club "Pumpkin".  Every month you get a new kit delivered right to your door.  You can check out for more details from your local Stampin Up demonstrator or go to Stampinup.com   The card in the middle is a variation of one I previously posted and the third card is a side step card.  I think they are all really adorable.



Next up will be some spring cards that can be used for many different occasions and of course More Christmas cards but I promise to only post 1 per post.  Like I said earlier if I do at least 1 per month I will at least have 12 finished by the holidays plus 12 different styles.  Lets face it....who doesn't like a little bit of Christmas every month?  I know I do.

Happy Carding! 


1 comment:

  1. Forgot to give a shout out to Cindy. She is one of the ladies in our card group and she is the one who made the variation on the middle card. I thinks she did a great job! And June came up with the paper selection and lay out for the sidestep card. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete