TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Qick Zig Zag Christmas card

Hey guess what??????   I forgot to post this over the holidays, so instead of re-typing it I just figured I'd post as is!  LOL  Sorry.


Once again I have scraps galore!!!  Pieces of this.... pieces of that and a Zig Zag card is just the card design to use them up.  I used a 4.25 x 11" piece of heavy duty 110#  Recollections white card stock for the base and a few scraps.  Well TA DA!  This is what I came up with!
I made the embellishments from the scraps too the Dec 25 is actually a stamp that I embossed on more scraps and I double layered the snowflake.  The ribbon is some sheer stuff I got from the Dollar Tree.  Awesome!

The green piece is for a personal message and adds a little pop of color I think.  The finished size is a basic 4.24 x 5.5 when closed.  Like I said super easy!

Whewwww...wonder how much more I'll get done before Christmas!
Later!

HAPPY CARDING!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great and any time we can use up some scraps that's a plus.

    ReplyDelete