TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, August 3, 2018

More re-purposed Christmas cards



I decided to keep going on the simple card theme using those note cards from a friend.  I probably have at least 20 of these blank cards so I may as well use them.  I always forget how cute simple cards can look even without all the dimensions. Although I used more of the navy blue papers on one of them , I had decided to go black and white with the second.  But at the last minute I decided to add just a pop of red.  Yes....I could not help but use a little bling!  But it's Stickles so that doesn't really count.  lol

I'm going to make just a few more before I mosey on over to my more "Blinged" up cards.

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!

5 comments:

  1. OH Susan, these are a vision! I love the snowy shimmery. How did you glue those down? I always struggle with small parts like that and not get glue all over my card! You are a master crafter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I usually get glue all over too. I have found that if I use a glue stick and swipe the sticks on my finger then pounce my finger over the little pieces I dont get glue all over. Then I lay wax paper over the diecut and rub it down so it sticks. Works so far. lol

      Delete
  2. You're doing a fabulous job with the Christmas cards. These two are very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, Susan! Busy on Christmas already!! These are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete