TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, October 4, 2015

One more Halloween

Oh my gosh!!!  Another Halloween???  Relax...this is the last one!  I'm getting a bit tired of Halloween cards too.  Although I think they are cute I get real antsy and want to move on to Christmas.  LOL
I decided to try a Grid card.  The Grid stamp is of course from Northwoods and so is the cube stamp with the Halloween images.

When I stamped the grid it was just black and white.  Boring...heeheehee so I added orange to all those white squares.  This card really only has 1 layer.  Green green from Recollections was used for the base.  Images were stamped in black and the only coloring I did was using Tombow markers on the stars and the purplish watercoloring behind the 5 images.  Some orange sequins added as my bling and I'm done!  Simple simple simple.  I bought a few of these cube stamps in different themes and can't wait to give those a try too.  Well until next time.....and who knows what I'll be sharing!


HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card- I love the grid (and the orange color you added), and the sequins. Fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this..as I do all your cards! Thanks for so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete