TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Mini Album

Remember awhile back I shared with you my Interactive Halloween Book seen HERE.  Well I had also made some Christmas ones but couldn't show them to you because they were gifts.  Now that the holidays are over I can share.
A bit more involved than the Halloween one, this one has lots of pages for holiday photos.
Soooo......lets start the view...............

Here's the front
 This book has alot of flip pages where the book just keeps expanding to the right after you open the first page.
open 1st page to the left
 When first opened we have a gate door on left that when opened you can place a photo here.  The bottom pocket holds little tags that you can adhere photos to the back.  On the blue page (on right) we have 2 flaps.  when opened you can put 2 pictures inside.  Now take that blue page and flip it open again to the right.
 Here on the right we have a 4 flip waterfall.  Flipping each one up to expose more photos.  Then on the right that page has a place for a photo on top of the little decorative square on the top left corner.  The bottom right corner is a little spot for journeling a Christmas list.  Now flip the right page again to the right.


This shows the middle section having 2 more flaps for more photos and on the right is a "Book in the Book"  This has 6 more pages for photos.  Some of those pages have tags where you could do some journeling.

The photo below shows the entire unfolded inside of the book.





And here above is the entire outside of the book unfolded.  I believe this little album can hold about 22 photos!!  That's pretty good for something that is only a few pages and measures about 8.5" x 5.5"
Oops for got a photo.  Here's the book within the book. You can see the little pocket on the left with a tag for journeling and I think the rest are just pages for adding the pictures.
Any way this one went to my sister and she loved it!  I made another one in Graphic 45 Papers the St Nicholas collection which I gave away before pictures and I made one for myself with the Night before Christmas collection which is not totally completed yet.  Will I make another???  Absolutely!!!  These are so much fun....time consuming but fun.

If I ever finish my other one I'll share but until next time......................

HAPPY CARDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment