TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Halloween in July??

Hi!  I have been so busy with our Summer place that my Blog keeps getting ignored.  LOL  I had wanted to get a Birthday card done and I did but goofy me (maybe it's age????) forgot to take a picture then I forgot to write a post.  I then mailed the card off to my sister.  UGH.....figures!  Then I got hooked on this Halloween card/display project.  I figured I'd make my demo for my other sister who we will be seeing soon.  She does not live nearby so I figured I'd had to make it in advance.  If you recall, not too long ago my ladies group made these Fancy Christmas Gate Fold cards seen here.  I took the concept of that card and made it Halloween.  I think she'll like it!
 I used yarn to close this one instead of making a belly band.  I also centered the 4x4 front square and omitted the 1.5x4 strip that was on the original Christmas one.
















I used weird things like bottle cap on the front and here inside I used pop can tabs on a wooded arrow with yarn tied on it just because.  Little birds are also wooden embellishments that I glittered bright green.

Ok now I really need to make another Birthday card.  Hopefully I'll get it photographed and a post written before I mail it.  Today maybe?????

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please revise your will to read, "And all my amazing Graphic 45 paper shall be boxed up and mailed to Lynn, my crafty Texas friend!" No one puts it together into such amazing creations as you do, Susan!! Stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. A. Gem!! Another fabukous look at the talent of Susan! Never too early for Halloween but you sure set the bar high! Fab- U-lous!!!

    ReplyDelete