TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Tea Light Valentine

With Valentines day coming I am reminded that I never have enough Valentines ready and the one I nearly always forget is the one for my husband.  Oh the horror.  I'm usually so busy trying to make sure I have all the valentines for my kids, my grandkids, my grand nieces and nephews that I just plum run out of time to make one for my husband.  So this year I'm starting with him.

I love watching May May Made It on YouTube.  She has some dynamite videos and makes it so much fun to watch.  Earlier she posted a video on making a Tea light Valentine.  I had decided right then and there that it was THE card for hubby.
Here's my version of her card.


Isn't it adorable?  I love this.  I'd like to make a few more since I have this beautiful paper pad with such lovely patterned double sided cardstock.  Please be sure to check out May May's video seen HEREYou have to give this a try.  Its quick....elegant and you know you need a special Valentine for the love of your life right?

As for me I'm going to make some more real soon.
Til next time............................

HAPPY CARDING




2 comments:

  1. How awesome, Susan!! Such a very special Valentine for your hubby!! It is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever and beautiful, too! Love that it lights up!

    ReplyDelete