TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fancy fold Anna Griffin

In my last post I showed you a baby card in which I used an Anna Griffin die and made a fancy fold.  It was actually and Easel card that I turned on its side but I used the frilly die for the base creating a very fancy looking card.
Well today I have that same concept using another intricate die from Anna Griffin and making a Christmas Easel card.

I cut the card stock at 5.5 x 12" and score in half.  I then place the fancy die so that the bottom edge of the die is at the bottom of the open end of the folded card.
I really stink at using photo grids but I'll share this any way.  My order of the pics is more confusing than the actual process.


I numbered so you could follow.  First with the 5.5x 12 folded in half take the desired die and line the bottom as in #1.  The folded edge is on the right.  After it has been cut cut a piece of DSP from the same die. #2   #3 show how you take top part of car and fold it to form the easel part of your card.  #4 & 5 show your DSP placed on the base card and #6 shows yet another design of die that I also used.  I'm sure any intricate large die would work for this.  Anna Griffin dies were my choice since I own alot of them.  Couldn't resist HSN heehee!  Anyway I know Spellbinders also has large intricate die so play with what ever you have or can borrow.  Layer other die cuts on top of DSP to embellish your card such as the Christmas one above.  

Thanks for stopping by and be sure you check out my last post to see the other intricate baby card I had made.

HAPPY CARDING!






1 comment:

  1. How awesome, Susan!! These frilly easel frames are going to create some amazing cards in your talented hands!! I love that Santa card!!

    ReplyDelete