TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Simple Embossed Cards

Black and White....White on White .....both sophisticated!  I love that it can look elegant or it could be bold.  Its a never fail combination.  Which is why people use it for Wedding cards, Graduation cards, Sympathy cards, Birthday cards.  So at our ladies group night we made a set of Black and White and White on White everyday cards.
The die used was from Fun Stampers Journey. It was called Spring Bloom Minis.  I am not sure where the embossing folder came from.  I am sure you could use any flower folder and any flower die or punch and create this same look.

This is how they turned out and of course I wanted to bling them up a bit more when I got home so added some bling to the white one.  These are great to keep in your stash for that emergency need of a card.  Just add a sentiment of choice, sign and mail.  Great for Birthday, sympathy, Get Well, Miss You.....you get the idea.

Til Next Time.................................
HAPPY CARDING

4 comments:

  1. Susan, I think these are gorgeous - I'm especially loving the dark one. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to do!! I can see how this great design would be perfect for so many occasions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty designs and colors with the embossing.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to create with B/W and to have cards ready for whatever comes up- a sentiment away and card is done! I love the bling you added to your white card!

    ReplyDelete