TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, August 3, 2023

PUNCHED SCRAP EMBELLIES

 So after all that hard work Claire did punching paper for me here at the cabin it is now time to make some use of these precious gems.  One of my favorite people to follow on YouTube is Septeria18.  She has so many great tutorials that are very easy to follow.  She has great ideas for embellies as well as some awesome Happy Mail projects that are flat for easy mailing.  So when Claire punched out all these pieces of various shapes I decided I was going to take Septeria18's approach and just layer things together and see what happens.  All the papers Claire used were either Christmas prints or Christmas colors so all the embellies will be Christmas inspired to be put on simple tags for this years gifts.   I need alot and I have alot of pieces so I better get crafting.  Let me remind you of the pieces she punched.



And here are a few of the embellies I have completed so far.



Now I'm not sure as to when I'm going to use these embellies.  I'm pretty sure they will just be put aside as I had some other ideas for some Christmas tags I had made.  Thats in the next post.  I will say I find it very relaxing to just sit looking up out at the lake every now and then and just fiddle with embellies.  I think it's going to be one of my new past times along with the tags.   I'll be doing an embellie "DUMP" later this summer.  Wonder how many different ones I'll come up with?  One thing for sure nearly all will be Christmas inspired.  I may have to find some friends to hand some out to.  I have a feeling I'm going to have way too many LOL.


Til next time........................................................................................................













1 comment:

  1. Susan, these look fabulous - great use of all that punching Clair did. You two are quite a team!

    ReplyDelete