TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter step cards

HAPPY EASTER
HAPPY SPRING
HAPPY HAPPY
EVERYTHING!

One of my "absolute" favorite little saying!   don't know where I saw it or how long ago I first saw it but it has stuck in my head for a very long time!  
So today I want to share a couple Easter cards I made for my grand nieces and grand nephew.  I made the same one for my grand kids too but didn't want to post all since the only real difference is the color.  The little girl and boy are from the Stampin up Blessings set.  I used Glimmer Bazzill card stock and miscellaneous designer papers from Hobby Lobby.  The Happy Easter stamp was an old stamp I had that doesn't have a name on it.  Sorry.  I think they turned out really cute.










I try to send the kids a different card every year.  I hope all of you and your families have a very nice Easter this Sunday.  I will be hosting Easter dinner again this year.  Can't wait for the kids to have their egg hunt in our back yard.  Its so fun watching them running around.  Before I go here are a few closeups of the cards.
















HAPPY CARDING

No comments:

Post a Comment