TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS

I've been on a flower kick lately!  I saw a bunch of you tube video's and was super inspired!  Nearly all the flowers were made with the five petal flower punch and the medium five petal punch.  I mostly used all white watercolor paper and watercolored the colors on after they were punched.  Then while they were still wet I did the crunching and scrunching of each petal until I liked how the looked.  Some I air dried and others I was in too much of a hurry so I used the heat gun to fast set them..Layered them willy nilly until I liked how they looked and then glued down using glossy accents.  Some centers I used pearlys or rhinestones, others I just hid by scrunching a small sunburst punch out and glueing it to the middle.  Some I added glitter, others some homemade glimmer mist.  I love them!  Definately taking these to my ladies gathering on friday.  We all plan on making some more flowers but this time maybe with some dies for the Big Shot or Cricut.  I'll post what we make later.  Until then ... hope you enjoy my current bunch of flower embellishments!








Until Later....HAPPY CARDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment