TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

C.A.S. with Embossing Folders

I have an addiction!  Yes I admit it.  I..........I.........I........love EMBOSSING FOLDERS!!!  I buy ALOT!  How I have kept them all from being duplicated I have no idea.  I use them for everything.  I emboss back grounds, flowers, ribbons, tags. What ever I think needs to be embossed I emboss it.  So it is no surprise that I wanted to make a C.A.S. card using just an embossing folder.  Well I came close but I did embellish just a tad!

I sprayed a couple of colors of Glimmer Mist on white card after I used a butterfly embossing folder by Darice.  I stamped Hello directly on card front and heat embossed with Bridal embossing powder.  I then used a butterfly die both the negative and the positive parts and adhered them on top of the embossed butterflies.  The ribbon is actually a step ladder yarn used to make crochet necklaces but it worked with this card.  All was attached to red cardstock.  I added a piece of white card to the inside so you could write something inside.  I think this qualifies for Clean and simple...don't you?

Well I'm off to see what else I can create before I take off again to the cabin where I have no Internet.  So until then..................

HAPPY CARDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment