TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Birthday Easel Pocket card

Hello.................time for another Fancy Fold card.  I really love the challenge of these and they turn out so pretty sometimes.  My nieces birthday is the day after mine so earlier this month I made here a card using one of my new embossing folders from China.  You can see the card HERE.  I liked it at first but then got to thinking how she is one of the few people I know who really appreciate all the hard work put into these fancy cards and she saves every one I ever send her or her kids.  So I decided to make a different one for her. 
This one is basically just an easel card that has a pocket added inside that holds a tag and a corner pocket on the front that holds a tag with my greeting.  I am sure she is going to love this one.
Here is the front                    
                       
This is the tag pulled out. The inside and the inside with tanother tag pulled out.

























































I can't wait until she gets it.

Til next time...........................
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Susan, I'm thinking this may be a first for me... I don't ever remember seeing a pocket easel card before. WOW! You are impressive! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your niece is going to feel the love radiating from this amazing creation, Susan!! What a stunning beauty!!

    ReplyDelete