TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, October 4, 2020

PUMPKINS AND ACORNS

 Earlier I showed you my Coffin Halloween cards which I think are great for my older grands but for the "Wee" ones I decided to make pumpkins.  This is a great die set by Stephanie Barnard and you can whip out a bunch of pieces and then spend a night on the comfy sofa gluing all the pieces together.  Another Stephanie die is the Acorn fold out, like the pumpkin fold out you can cut a bunch of pieces out and sit with all your pieces gluing them together.


I only needed 5 at the moment but I have enough cut out for 6 more pumpkins and 7 more acorns.  I've never really sent out fall cards in the past but with all this quarantine stuff going on and the thought that holidays may not take place as usual I thought spirits could be lifted with a little Hello Fall card.  Since I have a few of these already cut...I'm ready to go.  lol

Til Next time.................

HAPPY CARDING!





2 comments:

  1. Susan, these are so cute - a bit of Autumn craftiness that your grands are going to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this awesome acorns and pumpkins!! What an awesome mix of fun colors and patterns, Susan!

    ReplyDelete