TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, September 28, 2024

MINI SLIMLINE FANCY FOLD

 Quick easy and a MINI!!!  What could be better? I wanted to have another fancy fold option in mini form and there really aren't very many options out there for the mini slimline cards.  I always like the look of the stepper cards and thought they shouldn't be too hard to re-size.  Boy I was right.  Super easy once I figured out you can't just grab a piece of 6x6 piece of paper.  Duh what was I thinking?  That sure did make it super mini lol.  Anyway for those who make steppers, you know the process of assembly so all I'm really going to do here is give you the basics.  Like the base size and the cutting area.  Since it's a mini scraps of DSP can be used for the layers which is a double plus of this card.

Here's the template:





Your base card stock is 6" x 7".  Just follow scoring above and cutting line.  Then here are the 3 cards I made using this size.  They fit perfectly in those Dollar Tree envelopes.





Off to get more Halloween cards done before Halloween so see you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment