TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, October 7, 2024

Halloween Miura Card

 Back in April 2024 I made a post titled Fancy Fold Re-Visited and I decided to use this same fold for a few Halloween cards this year.  I have so many Halloween cards I need to make and I'm the type of person that gets bored with the same style and same papers and same dies so I like to mix things up.  To add to my selection to hand out this year I went back to this design and Oh My how adorable.  My papers are a generic package that I received from Amazon.  They were listed as 12" x 12" double sided Halloween papers.  In actuality they came in more like 12" x 11 3/4" and the design was the same on both sides.  This was fine with me because it didn't make me have an anxiety attack over which side I was going to use lol.


I stuck with the black white and orange sheets with this set of cards.  I think there were 3 different designs in this color combo so I did use 2 of the designs.  I loved the way they turned out. I think I used only this paper pack for all my Halloween cards this year.  

Hope you like this set.  Next one to come is sample I did for my ladies club.

Til next time.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment