TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BOO !!!!!

Busy weekend ahead!  It's my grandsons 3rd birthday party.  My daughter -in-law and son always have the birthday parties here since we have quite a bit of room so this weekend has been chosen.  But before I get too involved in the cleaning up for the guest I thought I'd slip in 1 more Halloween card.  This time a tri-shutter card.



The Bats were separated from the bat border punch from ek success.  The bats over the moon stamp was one of those in the dollar bins at Michael's.  Did you know the dollar bins are now $1.50?  Crazy!!!  Anyway it was stamped with black ink and clear embossed on white card stock.  It was then cut into a 2.5" circle with a circle cutter.  Moon was colored with a yellow glitter gel pen to add just a touch of sparkle.  Though you can't tell from photo but the bats are also glittered.  Papers were from a Halloween paper pack called Ghouls and Goodies by Doodlebug Designs.  They had some cute papers in there.   

Well I still have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for some more Halloween cards so stay tuned and I'll share a few more.  Until then.....................


HAPPY CARDING!













No comments:

Post a Comment