TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

OMG.....Christmas in 100???

That's right everyone Christmas is only 100 days away!  Can you believe it?  We haven't even hit fall and Christmas is on everyones mind.  Is it on yours?  So I'm scrambling around trying to come up with a simple Christmas card just for today's celebration of the 100 day mark!  I am once again taking off for my summer place to enjoy the crisp fall air and relax my mind for a bit.  Wouldn't you know it I can't find a single thing and I haven't the time to make one.  Not even a simple one.. Sorry :( But I did want to wish everyone a Happy Happy 100 Days Away!  I promise in 12 days I should be able to come up with something.  So until then get your stuff together and Christmas stuff will be flowing soon!

HAPPY CARDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment