TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, January 29, 2018

GLUE GUN HOLDER

Hi friends.  Today I wanted to share a gift idea for your crafty friends.  I have a small ladies group that I get together with frequently for card making and crafting.  For each Birthday I try to come up with some sort of unique little gift.  One year I made them little totes from VHS holders Seen here and another year it was a bow maker.  Another it was a card stand.  Some day I'll post them lol.  Anyway this year I decided on glue gun holders and brand new glue guns to go with them.  I found an idea on Pinterest... showed my husband a picture and he went to his garage to try and replicate it.  It turned out great and now I have him making 4 more for birthdays this year.  One in January, 1 in February and then on to October and December.

I actually love the tiles.  We found them at The Tile Store and there were 9 on a sheet.  I guess that means he can really make me 9 of them!  LOL  Actually he was going to work on a smaller scaled one for my mini glue gun.  Can't wait for that because if you own a mini one you know they tend to fall over ALL the time!

Now to come up with perfect cards for the 2 current birthdays.

I'll be back soon
HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing hot glue gun holder. Functional and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect gift for all your crafty friends, Susan!! How fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete