TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy Birthday

With my granddaughters birthday coming I needed a few birthday cards.  Of course I only got 1 done but I did get a gift card holder card for my grandsons birthday in September done.  LOL  I really need to stay focused.  Someday I might learn that little task. heeheehee
The first card for my granddaughter is pretty simple.  I really don't know why I don't do more of these.  They are fast and mail easily
Then here is the one for my grandson. Super cute and simple too.


Now I just have to make sure I don't lose it before his birthday!  I may make a few more of these just to have on hand and if I do I'll jot down the scores and cuts in case you want to make a few too.  I can see using up alot of scraps with these.
Well better get back on track and get a few more cards done for my granddaughter.  Her parties are this weekend so I best get going!

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!!!




.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, these are awesome birthday cards for some amazing people in your life... sure to bring smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this delightful cupcake card. Fast and easy is just my style!! And what a great gift card holder for your grandson!! Wonderful work, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a surprise gift holder - a bundle of fun, I say! September? You are ahead of the game! LOL! I'm lucky to get it done the day before! Hee hee! Super cute and you always have the BEST card folds!

    ReplyDelete