TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

More Fancy Fold Envelope Cards

Spending time up at the lake with limited supplies but i was still able to get some cards done.  Today's post will just be pictures of completed cards.  You can go to my previous post for more information on how to make these simple cards using plain legal envelopes.  Post is located

I brought quite a few envelopes up to the lake and boy I'm glad I did.  We have had a lot of rainy days up here so it really helped pass the time.  These 2 were made with miscellaneous papers I had around from years ago.  They were all loose sheets so I don't have a collection name for you.  As you can see you can just choose a few papers with similar colors and it'll work.

I haven't put anything on the insides yet.  Both of these are BIRTHDAY cards.  Top picture is closed bottom picture is open.  

I have some more Graphic 45 paper that I think I'm going to make a few more.  But I think I'll wait for another rainy day.  Right now it's calming just listening to the waves.

Til next time................
HAPPY CARDING!



4 comments:

  1. Susan, these are beautiful! I'm so glad you got creative on rainy days at the cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, these are gorgeous! And really perfect for rainy day crafts! Sounds like you thought ahead and ended up with one fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Susan! I love how you are creative on the rainy days up at the lake! Just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, Susan!! You have the best paper collection of anyone I know!! Lucky and talented girl!!

    ReplyDelete