TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, June 23, 2019

More loaded Pockets

Hello.  Is it sunny by you yet?  We have had our share of cloudy days here in the mid-west.  I see on the first full day of summer Colorado had some snow.  Oh my!  At least our temps have gone up and finally are in the 80's but its humid with all the rain.  So what does one do during all these rainy days?  You craft.  And what better craft than making loaded pockets.  I won't take time to tell you how to make them.  You can go to my post with simple instructions HERE 

This time I decided they needed to be stuffed with more generic things.  The first batch I made would be great for another crafter with the little embellies in them but when I really thought about it to give them out randomly maybe they should have something else.  So I decided that these would be stuffed with 3 inspirational tags, a few mini envelopes with little notes inside and a flavor pack for a water bottle or a small chocolate.
Each pocket also has a little magnet attached to the backs so they could be  put on a refrigerator just as something pretty.  I bagged them in cello bags from the Dollar Tree and used scrap cardstock to staple them shut.  A stamp I found from Joanns way back was absolutely perfect.  The sentiment said exactly what I wanted to express.  I can't wait to start handing these out.  But first I need to do some bagging.  lol  For sure I will be doing alot of these.  How cute for Halloween?  Oh and Christmas!  Oh my........I am going to be busy for sure.  Good thing I have my Christmas cards done!  

Til next time........................
HAPPY CARDING!



4 comments:

  1. Your little gift goodies will be greatly loved - they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great creative gift! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your crafty friends are going to love these!! What a perfect little gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my dear it's sunny! VERY sunny! LOL! Your gift bags are to die for!

    ReplyDelete