TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Halloween Mini House Album

Fall Is here.  Our leaves haven't changed yet but I'm busy decorating with all my fall stuff.  I have just returned from a Girls crafting weekend with friends and we made some awesome fall items.  I showed them how to make my toilet paper pumpkins as well as the sewing ones and they loved them.  2 of the gals brought alot of cards to make and one even put together all the pieces for us to make a House mini album  Shown here some opened and the rest closed.  They fold right up to be placed in an envelope.
These measure 4 x 8 at the peak.  I decided that they would look real cute using Halloween papers.  I was also disappointed that she fussy cut everything out when I was hoping there would be a die.  I decided to make mine a bit smaller.  Mainly because I have limited Halloween paper and because I wanted to have the base of the house all one piece plus the roof instead of 2 pieces plus the roof.  I made the waterfall to hold a couple wallet sized photos.  A few photos could be tucked into the corner pockets too.
Here is the front and 1 side and the next photo is the back and the other side.


The total size of this is 3 x 6 at the peak.  Here it is opened.
I think I'll give this to my Daughter in law for her mantle.  I think it's pretty adorable and I'm off to try it again as soon as I get more Halloween paper.  I probably should right down directions too.  lol

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Susan- need directions!!! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Susan, you are so creative! This house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away!! And hiding my head in shame! Your creations are exquisite, as always, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete