TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

HAPPY MAIL TAGS

  So today I was surprised by some Happy Mail from a nice lady in a card group I am in on Facebook.  It got me thinking that although I have read many posts on other people giving and receiving Happy Mail I personally have never sent any to a total stranger.  So I decide to jump in and give it a try.  I am not as ambitious as other ladies in that group are as I have decided to start small and using the letters in my first name I'd pick a person out from each state of the 5 letters.  Then to make it interesting (to me) I decided once I had a state the person would be picked by their street name which had to mean something to me.  For example one person lived on Lighthouse rd...well at my summer place we have a lighthouse on our road so I picked that person and so on.

My envelope will have Halloween die cuts in it.  I figured its about that time when we may want to make a Fall or Halloween card or tag.  Speaking of which..........I decided to add a little tag to the mail.  These are 3 x 5.
They are not really Halloween but rather fall and can be attached to some nice fall bake goods.
I can't wait to get these in the mail.  I also look forward to doing it again.

Til next time.......................
HAPPY CARDING!




3 comments:

  1. Love these fun pumpkin tags so perfect for autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Love to get mail and even better when it is from crafty friends. Enjoy hearing the process you use to pick people to send the tags to- love your tags by the way!

    ReplyDelete