TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, July 16, 2020

A RAWRSOME BIRTHDAY

Dino's are a girls best friend!  Well they are if your a little girl...lol.  My gran-niece has been a fan of dinosaurs for most of her toddler stage and now at 6 she is still in love with Dino's.  So with me having a limited time for crafting lately I decided to do this double diamond Dino card for her Birthday this week.  I know this is rather simple for me.  I tend to get a bit involved in my cards but like I said no real time here.
I followed fold instructions from Stampin by Hannah seen HERE  The paper pack I used was from Echo Park called Dino Friends.  It was from 2016 so I'm not even sure if it's still available.  I got mine at Tuesday Morning when I went just for a looksee.  Yeah that never happens...one always ends up buying lol.  Anyway I just used some of the stickers from the pack, added a touch of stickles to some of the dots and Dino's and a few sequins. I then decorated the envelope with a few triangle scraps I had and the card is complete.  A 6 yr old will love it.  Finished card is about 4.25 x 5.25.

Well that's all.  Like I said I haven't much time lately but I'll do what I can squeeze in.

Til next time.......................
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Susan, your dino-loving niece is going to love this. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous fold!! What a sensational card for your niece on her birthday!! I love dinosaurs, too!!

    ReplyDelete