TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Pandemic Gift Wraps


Sorry it's a bit blurry.

HELLO!!  As this pandemic continues I find myself wanting less and less to leave my house.  I have found plenty of things to keep me busy but have found that when it comes to birthdays  I don't really have wrapping options in my house.  Once again we had another Birthday parade to attend over the weekend.  I'll have to admit I was skeptical when these started popping up in April but now I see they are happening everywhere and actually I find myself enjoying the fun.  I always like to drop off some sort of gift.  Thank goodness for Amazon lol.  But now to wrap.................Well in our house newspaper is our friend!  I know...not everyone get an actual paper anymore but up at our summer place we still are a bit old fashioned there.  A local freebie paper is delivered to every resident once a week, so I save them.  It is known in my family that if a gift comes wrapped in newspaper it's a gift from my hubby.  Now during the pandemic it's a gift from Us.  I even decorate the top of the gift with a bow or flower made from the newspaper.  So here's our Birthday Parade Gift!

The tag of course is made from paper packs that I have and boy do I have alot of paper packs!  Perfect Princess paper pack by Echo Park was what I used for the one tag and just a scrap was used for the other.  I had totally forgotten to take pictures before the parade so these are copies of copies so sorry they are not the best quality.  

There are still a few more Birthdays this months so I'm sure I'll be making more Pandemic wrapping post.

Til next time.............................................

HAPPY CARDING!

 

4 comments:

  1. Susan, this is so sweet - it really is! To go on the birthday parade, taking along a gift! And what a pretty tag, too. You'll be the hit of the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sus - this is over the top creative! I don't want to leave either - but what a way to repurpose 'round the house things! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as pretty as any wrapping paper I have seen!! Awesome gift wrap, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, look at that fancy flower and beautiful tag! I bet your GD did not want to open it up it's so pretty : )

    ReplyDelete