TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, August 8, 2021

WHAT"S IN A NAME?

 So back in July I made a card called a Tower card.  I really liked it and wanted to to it as a Christmas card using G45 papers.  Well I didn't get to that yet but I was cruisin' through Pinterest and saw another card called a Tower card.  Then the same card was called a Pinwheel card.  Then It was called a Pinwheel Tower card.  Then a Windmill Card.  Then a Windmill Tower card and yet again the Never-ending-Card Twist.  O...M...G!  No wonder we get so confused when we are trying to look up a tutorial for a card we saw online that we think we know the name of.  So I decided to put out this "Tease" post to entice you to return and check out my next post that will have a few different styles of the TOWER card.  All will have the tower in the middle and all will lie flat to mail.  I am going to try to put together a size to suit all.  At the very least it should be interesting.  LOL  I will probably use some G45 to make me happy.  So until next time................................................


HAPPY CARDING!

3 comments:

  1. Twiddling my thumbs, waiting to see your Tower cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy- waiting patiently to see what you come up with! I know it will be fabulous : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun making the other ones, so you know I'll be back for more!! Can't wait, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete