TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, September 30, 2021

HALLO-FALL

 Ok I was trying to be funny with my title by combining Halloween and Fall by coming up with Hallo Fall!  Silly I know!  But I tried.

Anyway a couple post ago I made a Just a note card using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board and decided this would make a cute and easy Halloween card too.  Scraps could be used but I always seem to grab brand new papers for most of it.  Usually the background DSP is a new sheet of 12 x 12 cut into 8 pieces of 3 x 6.  Then I grab solid cardstock and each new sheet gets me 3 pieces of 2 1/2 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 for main card base and then I search card scraps for the 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 pieces of dsp for front layer.  I use whatever embellies I can find or make and then have the perfect little slimline Halloween cards.



Next is a set of 3 fun fold cards.  As far as I know there is no name for this fold.  I received the pattern from a fellow card maker on a facebook page I'm a member of.  She was sweet enough to send me a template for the card and I just traced it on to cardstock.  The DSP I used was from Graphic 45.  Just love those papers!  How cute is that Gnome?  I was lucky enough to score 2 packs of these from my Dollar Tree 3 weeks ago and I LOVE them!  I have so many more Fall and Halloween cards to make and I will for sure be using both of these folds for my upcoming cards.  Linda Maretich is the lady who sent me the template and the face book group is Lets make cards.  Just thought I'd give her credit.


Well that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed these beauties and check back again for more Halloween ideas!


Til next time..................................

HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. So many fall/Halloween cuties! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the punch board design. Each of those look so adorable with your twine tied between the notches. And what a fun fold for your beautiful Graphic 45 papers. You found that gnome at Dollar Tree? I better drop in and check them out!!

    ReplyDelete