TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

G45 Halloween Scraps

Halloween is sneaking up and before you know it we will all be in "BOO" land!  I always say I'm going to get all my Halloween and fall cards done early but never seem to get motivated until temps start cooling down and the pumpkins are in the fields.  Digging through my Halloween papers I found I have quite a few scraps so I decided to whip up some scrappy cards.. 

First up are some G45 scraps.  I decided to once again use the WRMK envelope punch board design card from previous post.  Simple but cute.  I mixed regular DSP and cardstock with the G45 paper that I used on the front of each card.  These were actually Cut aparts from the Halloween in Wonderland pad.  I guess I never used a few of them so I decided to cut them up even more.


The next 2 are scraps from scraps LOL.  I made little caskets from Stampin Up DSP paper.  I have no idea the name of the pack but it was an old one with houses on it.


The stickers, aren't they adorable??? Came from the the Dollar tree this year.  So darn cute I just knew I had to buy them. They help hide the fact that I put the orange layer on the wrong side of the card.  All my houses are upside down in the front and rightside up on the back.  A disadvantage when using pattern DSP with distinct 1 way pattern.  An all over willy nilly pattern works muck better for this style card.

Well these were fun and now I think I have time for some fall cards.  Just saw a new fold on you tube so I'm checking that out and I'll be repeating the fall fold I did in my last post again too.


Till net time................................................

HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT when you get out your scraps to play, Susan! These are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Halloween cuteness!!! Great use of scraps, for sure!

    ReplyDelete