TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Birthday Card for my Nephew

Super quick post today as I have a lot of things on my plate and never seem to find time to do them.  Upon checking my April Birthday list, I found that I need to make at least 5 Birthday cards as well as get out my Easter cards to my nieces and nephews.  Oh boy do I have some creating to do.  So I decided they will all be kept in the simple style.  First up is my nephew which is this weekend followed quickly by my grand-niece the very next day.  I just so happened to have bought a friend a Slimline die for her birthday recently.  As luck would have it we had a gathering last Saturday of some friends for card making and she had cut some bases from that new die for us to make a card.  While everyone else went down the pretty road I took the road less traveled and made a "GUY" card.  Since we were not at my house I had to just sit and watch them create and wait until  got home to get into my masculine stash.  But I think I made it perfectly.  He is an avid bike rider so this will suit him just fine.


The card measures 4"x8.5" so I will need to make an envelope but that's ok because I have my trusty envelope punch board lol.

Well like I said...A quick post so til next time.............................

HAPPY CARDING!





1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card- and very fun images! Great die cuts- love the pierced border.

    ReplyDelete